Returns & Exchanges
Return and exchange policy
Valaisin Grönlund customers have the right to return or exchange any product within 14 days of delivery. If you wish to return your order or if you have any questions about the return process, please contact our customer service at email@example.com. All returns must be made via our shipping partners. Please see below for more detailed instructions and terms regarding returns.
The customer has the right to return an item if:
1. The order has been cancelled according to the terms and conditions by notifying Valaisin Grönlund within 14 days of delivery.
2. The item has not been used and no cords on pendant lights are shortened..
3. The item is in the condition that the customer received it in, and all the parts of the product as well as the original product package and manual are included in the return shipment. Items needing assembly should be returned unassembled.
4. The item has been repackaged in its original or an equivalent shipping box. If your items were delivered on a pallet, please keep it for a potential return.
Please note that the right to return products does not apply to:
- Custom‐made products which are ordered from the manufacturer according to the customer’s wishes or customised items.
The item must be returned immediately after cancellation.
If you return or exchange an item, you are responsible for the risk of possible damage. A damaged item will not be accepted as a return or exchanged if it cannot be established that the item has been damaged while in transit to the customer.
The item you wish to return must be unused and in the condition you received it in. Please ensure that all the parts and the original product packaging and manual are included in the return shipment.
Please pack the item in its original or an equivalent shipping box.
If you use the original packaging material, please remove old shipping labels, stickers and other notes. Also, use clear tape or a clear plastic sleeve.
Please note the following when packing the item for shipping:
- Use extra cushion material for fragile items.
- In addition to the product package, pack the item in a shipping box.
- Use a high‐quality cardboard box.
- The item should not touch the box’s walls: leave enough room around it.
- Place the extra packaging material between the product packaging and the shipping box to create a cushion layer.
- The corners and sides of the box may need additional reinforcement.
- Use good clear tape. Brown or other coloured tape may damage the packaging.
- Close the box and seal all seams.
The price of returned products is always reimbursed according to the payment method used for the order. If the returned product has been used, damaged or is otherwise unsuitable for resale, Valaisin Grönlund has the right to charge a fee for loss of value up to the full price of the product. Return costs are at your own expense. If we receive returned items shipping costs unpaid, we will deduct that cost when refunding payment. We will make the refund within 14 days of receiving the returned product at our warehouse. Product returns are processed in the order in which they arrive.
We make a refund decision after receiving the product. We do not accept returned products if:
- After receiving the product, we detect defects in it or its packaging.
- Animal fur, hair or stains on the returned product will automatically result in a decision not to accept the product return.
If faults are detected in the condition of the product, our customer service will contact you.
In case you have received a wrong, damaged or faulty item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of delivery and attach clear pictures of the item and its package. We will process your claim, and you will be contacted about the exchange or return as soon as possible.
Campaign codes, campaign gift cards and complimentary items
In case of a return, the discount or gift card will be reduced or cancelled if the total value of the order falls under the minimum value of the campaign. Also, complimentary items have to be returned if the order or its total value no longer meet the promotion terms.